DeForce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeForce

This is the meeting place of ForsakenRO's DeForce guild!

+3
CandiedBacon
Megane~chan
Wild Wolf Joerger
7 posters

Ayeeeeeee [Introductions Thread]

Wild Wolf Joerger
    Wild Wolf Joerger
    Admin

Ayeeeeeee [Introductions Thread] Empty Ayeeeeeee [Introductions Thread]

Post by Wild Wolf Joerger Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 pm

Hey everyone! Welcome to DeForce! This is where you get to introduce yourself to the guild! Please participate or you will have orc face forever.

A little about me:
    My real name is Zach, I'm 22, I'm from Michigan USA, and I am currently a fourth year student at Michigan State University where I am majoring in Food Science. I love the field and am very interested in the science of brewing beverages. I am very fond of the outdoors and spend as much time out in the woods as possible.

RO History:
    I believe I started playing RO when I was in the 5th or 6th grade, so around 2004-2005. I never played any official servers and have always hopped around higher rate private servers. I spent a good 4 years playing NamelessRO (which has been offline since late 2009 I think), and am almost 100% positive that it is the server [GM]Genesis used to be a GM on. Genesis mentions in the fRO GM Q&A that Forsaken was a popular guild on NLRO and that a lot of the founding members of fRO were from that guild. I have distinct memories of competing against and eventually fighting for that guild during WoE's on NLRO and vaguely remember something about NLRO players founding a new server when NLRO was going to go offline. In fact, the reason I joined fRO in the first place was because of its striking similarity to NLRO! I wonder if this is some kind of a spiritual successor to my old server and definitely need to talk to Genesis about this lol.
    My latest experience with RO is from two years ago where I was active on InertiaRO throughout the summer. I'm still a bit rusty but hopefully it'll all come back to me sooner than later!
    Megane~chan
    Megane~chan

Ayeeeeeee [Introductions Thread] Empty Re: Ayeeeeeee [Introductions Thread]

Post by Megane~chan Mon May 02, 2016 9:49 pm

Heya! I'm IGN Megane~chan or just call me Meg. My IRL nickname is Angie, I study at Leyte Normal University but I had to rest for awhile because I got sick xD But no worries I will be back in track! I like writing and reading~ Anyway, please take care of me xD

BTW, i know people wont believe me but GTB CAN WARP WTF AND IM NOT EVEN CRAZY! @.@
    Anyway, i use /exall so if you need me just call me in guild chat xD Thats all~
    CandiedBacon

Post by CandiedBacon Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 am

Hi my IGN is Candied Bacon. I'm 22. i work in the medical field at hospital in Cebu. My name irl is Stephan. Please help me become stronger and give me tips! Very Happy
    asuraseous

Post by asuraseous Wed May 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Hi! I'm from Public Enemy, The Priest, Gwapoeous Thomasus. Smile Merci Beaucoup, DeForce!
    F1bonacc1
    F1bonacc1

Post by F1bonacc1 Tue May 10, 2016 7:32 am

DeForce Family
    Ayeeeeeee [Introductions Thread] Screen18
    onodera

Post by onodera Tue May 10, 2016 11:22 am

What the how to put picturee fibbbb
    F1bonacc1
    F1bonacc1

Post by F1bonacc1 Tue May 10, 2016 1:54 pm

onodera wrote:What the how to put picturee fibbbb
    i'll make a guide later, how to upload pic on forum
    B A T M A N
    B A T M A N

Ayeeeeeee [Introductions Thread] Empty Bª™ªN

Post by B A T M A N Wed May 11, 2016 6:01 am

Hey guys I'm Batman From Batcave Very Happy nice meeting all of u if you need help you can always chat me Good Luck every:affraid: affraid one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:34 am